1. Access to all Life Members for reference & reading of Library books is free of charge.
2. All are required to pay their Library Membership Fee in case they prefer to use the Library facility for study purpose. Usage of Library facility for short duration will not be considered.
3. Smoking inside the Library is strictly prohibited.
4. Drinks or Eatables are not permitted inside the Library.
5. Members are required to maintain SILENCE in the Reading Room / Library.
6. Please show your Club Membership Card / Library Card to the Librarian for access to the Library.
7. Reference Books will Not be issued for taking out of the Library.
8. Library Members can take maximum One book / Magazine of the previous month at a time.
9. Members should refrain from tearing pages of Books/ Magazine.
10. Members should also refrain from writing/scribbling/underlining/marking etc; in the books provided for reading / reference.
11. Books /Magazines will be issued for 15 days (Maximum). In case it is not returned in specified time, a FINE would be levied as under :
- From 16th day onwards – Rs.5/- Per Day
- After ONE Month, if the Reading Material is not deposited back to the Library, your deposit with us will be FORFEITED without any further intimation to you. Further use of the Library facility shall be permitted ONLY after they remit the deposit amount.
12. Children below SEVEN years are not permitted.
13. Guests are not permitted.
14. Please put your Mobile on “SILENT mode” while in the Library.
15. Suggestions, if any from Members can be written in the Suggestion Book kept with the Librarian.
16. In case of violation of the above rules by any member, his/her Library Membership will be cancelled without seeking any explanation from the concerned.
· Members using the Library should enter their Entry & Exit Timings in the Daily Entry Book available with the Librarian.